Friday, November 4, 2022

Always learning

 I've been paused on my research for a little while because I've been taking in several webinars to increase my skills.  While I"ve been researching family history for many, many years I am so far from an expert.  Sometimes I need to take a break and gain a new perspective  

Recently I watched a webinar that absolutely gave me some fresh ideas on how to try and narrow down who may be the father of one of my 3rd Great Grandmother Alice Lawrence Ledbetter using DNA.  I'm going to write down my ideas and place them in my research plan binder. 

I have found that the webinars presented by Family Tree Webinars are some of the best out there.  I love that they offer free webinars weekly.  I used them so frequently that I decided to purchase a membership so I could always see the webinars and get the syllabus/handouts provided by the speakers.  Because I live in Okinawa, the presentation times do not always work out for me, but I am able to watch them in the webinar library at any time with my membership.  

I only recommend things that I have used myself and enjoy. 

If you are interested in your own membership or just to see what free webinars are available please click here.  *(As an affiliate I earn a small commission if you purchase through my link at no additional cost to you).  Remember many of the webinars are FREE!  

No comments:

Post a Comment