Sunday, November 27, 2022

Saving Money on Ancestry's Black Friday Deals!

 For the last several years I have been getting an ancestry.com membership as a birthday gift from my husband.  Last year I found out about the 50% off sale for Black Friday.  I had no idea I could have been saving money this whole time.  Finally, this year I took advantage of the sale.

The sale is 50% off a gift membership and you can gift it to yourself.  This is not a renewal.  You want to make sure you have canceled the automatic payment.  Your current subscription needs to end in the next 90 days.  You purchase the gift membership of your choice and choose to have it begin on the day after your current membership ends.  Easy peasy!  

I had let mine run out in October so it's been a long 6 weeks without full Ancestry.com access but now I am all lined up to take advantage of this great deal every year now.  

Also, if you are in the market for DNA tests they are on sale as well.  

This sale ends on November 28, 2022, for this year.  


No comments:

Post a Comment