Thursday, December 22, 2022

Unable to locate..

 As you may recall from my last post, I am searching for the death information regarding Robert Wuerz.  I found a death notice in a newspaper.  I sent a request to Madison County, Illinois for a record search.  I received the reply today.  

"After searching all available records in our office we are unable to locate the death record for Robert Wuerz that you are requesting." 

Below is the letter.


Letter from Madison County Clerk regarding a death record search.



Not I must decide where to look next.  I may try another county in Illinois or possibly see if there is a record in the county in Missouri where the burial was to take place.  

And such is the nature of genealogical research. 

As always, I will keep on searching.




No comments:

Post a Comment