Friday, December 30, 2022

2022 Year in Review


2022 Review

 Here we are at the end of 2022.  Let's take a quick review of what I accomplished in my blog this past year.

I returned to blogging in October after a much too-long hiatus.  

I wondered if I wanted to join DAR. I do and will hopefully be working through that process this year. 

 I looked at all the veterans in my tree and identified potential Revolutionary War Soldiers.  

I did some research and showed you all how I did it.  

I made some progress on identifying Robert Wuerz while also not locating his death record as I had hoped.

What does 2023 hold?

I will be joining in on Amy Johnson Crow's 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks challenge.  I did the challenge back in  2015 and completed 39/52 so not too shabby.  My goal is to do all 52 weeks this year.  I want to share with you all the joys and challenges of genealogy.  It's my favorite hobby.  I do not excel at it but I do it for the fun of it.  

I'd love to have you join along and follow me as I climb the limbs and search the roots of my family tree.




No comments:

Post a Comment