Thursday, April 4, 2024

Always evolving and never giving up..

 It has been too long since I last blogged here about my genealogy research.  I could come up with some good excuses, but the reasons do not really matter.  

If you have conducted research on your family you know that is always evolving.  The way you conduct research and how you store it.  How often you have time to research changes.  For me, I'm always moving homes and that changes how I do things.  

At any rate, I am back.  I will never give up my quest for more information.  I will never stop seeking answers even when those answers only create more questions.  

I'll be back here, sharing my findings and connecting with newly discovered family and fellow researchers.  

More fun to come!  

Sarah is always Searching!

No comments:

Post a Comment