Sunday, January 29, 2023

Favorite Photo 2/52

 The second prompt for the 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks challenge is "Favorite Photo".  Below is one of my favorite photos.  It is of my younger sister, Amanda Jolene Curran, my great-grandmother Troy Waller Bussey, and myself.  I love how we are all smiling.  

I love that I had the chance to be with my great-grandmother when I was a child, I know that everyone is not afforded that opportunity.  I remember spending the night with her and her taking me on the bus in Atlanta.  I remember the smell of bacon and eggs cooking and biscuits baking in the morning when I stayed with her. I remember her telling me stories about people in our family.  I remember her hugging me and letting me sit in the chair with her.  I'm so blessed to have these wonderful memories.  






No comments:

Post a Comment