Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Catching up?

As I attempt to play catch-up before the end of the year on this fun genealogy challenge of blogging about one ancestor a week (52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks) I realize just how much I've missed doing genealogy work.  I have been very busy finally deciding what I want to be when I grow up.  I'm working as an intern at a local hospital in the Lactation Consulting department.  I'm working through the requirements and education in-order to qualify and sit for the International Board Certified Lactation Examiners Test this coming October.

Despite all of my work, I realize now how I need to make time for at least an hour or two of genealogy work every once in a while.  I hope to continue to expand my family tree and fill in the branches with stories and photos and connect with distant relatives.

I may not get all of my 52 this year, but it was a great beginning and the 30 something that I did manage to get before I started back to school were fun to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment