Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Wordless Wednesday...The Waller Children

Below is a photo from Easter 1942
I copied this photo from my grandmother's collection.

Children of Charlie Waller and Ina Brown.




I can identify almost everyone with some certainty however I admit I could be mistaken on a couple. The names are correct, but I may be misidentifying some.  I am certain of the men and of my great grandmother. 
Front row Left to right starting with the light colored dress:
        Daisy (Ina) Waller Webb, Gladys Waller Dunson, Troy Eugene Waller Bussey*my great grandmother,         Josie Lee Waller Chapman
Second Row, Left to right: 
     Lois Waller Kelly, Hurbert Albert Waller, Estelle Waller Mathis, William Waller, Clara Mae Waller Wall 

1 comment:

  1. I remember my mama mentioning some of these names cause they were her cousins,John Waller her grandfather.

    ReplyDelete