Thursday, January 1, 2015

52 Ancestors in 52 weeks...a challenge...an adventure in Genealogy

I discovered the blog "No Story Too Small" about two months ago and I have been enjoying reading the author's journey to write about 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks.  I decided that I would join in on the challenge for 2015.  My hope is to write about 52 different Ancestors over the course of 2015.  I cannot promise to be consistent and believe me, life will happen and get in the way of my research; but I am resolved to do my best to flesh out and bring some of my and my hubby's ancestors stories out to the world.

I plan on continuing Wordless Wednesdays with photos and 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks on Tuesdays.  If time permits I'll also add some musings on genealogy and research in general.  I really want to knock down my brick walls!

Feel free to follow me as I chronicle 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks!

Hello 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment